UK Powered by Trendolizer

Toddler killed after putting phone charger in mouth while plugged into wall

Trending story found on www.thesun.co.uk
Toddler killed after putting phone charger in mouth while plugged into wall
A TODDLER was electrocuted to death after she put the lead of a phone charger in her mouth while it was still plugged into the wall. The child had been playing alone at a home in Jahangirabad, Indi…
[Source: www.thesun.co.uk] [ Comments ] [See why this is trending]

Trend graph:

Comments